- Voxalis enabled us to realise significant cost savings and exceeded our expectations with how quick and easy their telephony service was to deploy and use
Malcolm Tovey – Project Manager NHS Luton
for GP Practices
Reduce Costs and
Improve Patient Access
Focussed on driving down your telecom costs!
At Voxalis we focus ondriving down your telecom costs by delivering your telephone system as a hosted service. We have harnessed the proven, reliable and robust power of “cloud” technology to develop a service that is designed to specifically meet your telecommunication needs.
Peace of mind
Voxalis’ hosted telephony service removes the complexity and cost of buying or upgrading a new system and gives you complete peace of mind with a simple, affordable and fully managed solution.
Like for like cost comparison
Recent analysis across three GP practices demonstrates that Voxalis’ hosted service reduced monthly recurring telecom costs by an average of 27% when comparing like for like features.
- With Voxalis’ hosted solution there is no on-site telephone system to upgrade or maintain which means you no longer need to upgrade hardware or maintain expensive hardware and their associated support contracts.
- FREE Local and National calls combined with a fixed price per user service charge locks in your savings and enables very accurate cost projections and financial planning.
Improved Patient Access
- Do your patients complain about constantly getting an “engaged” tone when phoning to book an appointment? Voxalis’ call queuing feature means patients can be held in a call queue, in the order they call the practice, and passed through to the receptionist as soon as their line becomes available. This significantly reduces the chances of patients receiving an engaged tone whilst enabling the practice to improve patient access during peak calling periods.
- Voxalis’ management portal provides reporting capabilities that enable practices to track how the service delivers against patient access by measuring key statistics such as total calls, number of calls answered vs unanswered and average time to answer a call etc.
Fully Managed Support Service and Easy to Use
- Our fully managed service delivers a comprehensive, single point of contact that simplifies all aspects of your telephone support. Simply call our helpdesk about anything to do with your telephone service including how to use features on your telephone or changing your service settings at a personal or practice level.
- Voxalis’s telephones and service are designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
- If your practice experiences a loss of power, access or connectivity to your premises, then telephone calls can be automatically diverted to an alternative telephone number (including a mobile number) so patient’s calls can always be answered until normal service is restored.
- Voxalis uses industry leading data centre infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of resilience and service availability traditionally available to large corporations only.
Private Access Network
Private access to Voxalis’ hosted telephony platform means crystal clear call quality
Easily customise your call settings with Voxalis’ intuitive and easy to use portal
Ad Hoc and out of the box reporting templates to measure the performance of your telephony service
Improve patient access during peak calling periods with Voxalis’ call queuing