Our most valuable assets are our employees who are highly experienced professionals in their fields. All Voxalis key people are stakeholders in the company, ensuring long- term commitment and drive to achieve our goal of becoming the UK’s leading, hosted IP telephony provider.
Executive Management Team
Robert Walton – Managing Director
Robert is one of the founding partners of Voxalis and brings a wealth of experience in both sales and operational management to the team. Starting his career with Lombard in a technology finance role he has also worked for major US technology finance companies Dana Commercial Credit and Heller Financial. Robert set up his first company, Evington Leasing, in 1999 specialising in providing innovative technology finance solutions to Telecommunications and IT companies throughout the UK. Robert is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the company as well as sales.
- Leadership of the company
- Working with clients to understand their business and help achieve their goals
- Working with Broadview and Mitel to develop product strategy and ensure we remain leaders in what matters most to our clients.
- Overseeing all operational strategies.
Daniel Wilson – Technical Director
Daniel joined the company soon after it was incorporated and was appointed to the Board in November 2008. Having graduated with a degree in computer and network engineering in 2005, Daniel has held a number of senior network administration roles in the IT industry. Daniel is responsible for the technology infrastructure at Voxalis and product and systems development.
- Defines Technical strategy of the business
- Delivers high-quality services to our clients
- Manages technical and support team within budget and project schedule
- Design analysis, infrastructure and technical architecture – build, configuration and deployment
David Walton – Finance Director
David is one of the founding partners of Voxalis and is a qualified CIMA accountant. David is also Managing Director of Evington Leasing and a Director of our parent company, Evington Corporation. David is responsible for the financial management of the company and investor relations.
- Provides advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Oversees all accounting procedures and systems used by the Company
- Supports the Board in the preparation of budgets and financial reports
- Manages investor relations
Nicola Cheema – Operations Manager
Nicola has been with Voxalis from incorporation and was recruited from a leading telecommunications company to head up the operations and provisioning team. Nicola is responsible for client care and ensuring that all new and existing clients receive a first class service in their day to day dealings with Voxalis.
- Plan and prioritise customer and organisational requirements
- Provide customers with guidance and oversee the deployment of Voxalis hosted phone solutions to customer requirements
- Drive performance measures for the review of high level key indicators
- Oversee Voxalis on-going customer support